" It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer. " <3

Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Blog!

Hey everyone(: Welcome to my new blog, When You Live To Dance. This blog will be about my life as a dancer. I hope others of you who have an interest in dance will follow! Looking forward to starting my new blog. I've never really had a blog before, so this is all a little new to me.


About Me~ I'm 14 years old, and have been dancing my whole life. I couldn't imagine life without dance. I currently dance about 12 hours a week. I take Ballet, Pointe, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hiphop, Technique, Stretch & Conditioning, and Jumps Leaps & Turns classes along with private lessons. I'm on a Performing Arts Team where we preform at local events and also compete at dance competitions and conventions. I also work at my studio as an assistant teacher and choreographer, and often work at the front desk. The dance studio is like a second home to me, and my teachers and dance friends are like family to me!(:


Please feel free to comment on any posts with questions or feedback. It can be a little confusing to commment at first because you have to have an account, but once you become a member it's very easy! All you have to do is register with your google/gmail account. on the right hand side of the screen, you should see the "Join this Site" button. Click on it an sign up to become a member! Once you become a follower it is easy to sign in with the "Sign In" option also on the right side of the screen(: .  I'd love to get to know some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment